Friday, April 14, 2006

The Silencing of Carlos Delgado

There had been some articles on this in the past two years, but I'd not heard much about this again until tonite wuh I was doing a google search on the Vieques Caribes, a former Mets minor league team (which I can't find, BTW - they still out there?)

The biggest thing is that, at least on first glance, there was nothing else written into his contract with the trade from Fla to the Mets. I am sorry that the Wilpons have decided that nobody can speak on any subject except on why somebody couldn't hit Tim Hudson on a given night.

The Silencing of Carlos Delgado

Ooops, I misesd these articles on the subject, too:

From eurosport.com

From vibe magazine

edgeofsports.com

wikipedia.org

cantstopthebleeding.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home