Friday, March 17, 2006

Is Chris Matthews Really That Partisan?

Thanks mcjoan for the heads-up from media matters. This quote is telling on so many levels of the partisanship of Chris Matthews, more affectionately known in the lib blogosphere as "Tweety":

Matthew's world is crumbling around him.

MATTHEWS: I always thought Bush was more popular than his policies. I keep saying it, and I keep being wrong on this. Bush is not popular. I'm amazed when 50 percent of the people don't like him -- just don't like this guy. Thirty-nine percent like him. Are you surprised? Does that fit with the world you walk in?



Yes, Chris, he is NOT popular. Hovering around 35% approval is definitely not popular. Hovering around 60% DISapproval is definitely not popular. I'm glad they teach math in journalism school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home